Attn: Meeting Planners and/or Women’s Ministry Directors/Coordinators
Yvonne’s Speaking Topics in English or Spanish
Moving from Broken to Beautiful®
In an imperfect world with imperfect people, we suffer setbacks, sickness, and heartaches. Yvonne uses personal examples and the truth of the Bible to help women:
- Exchange their shattered dreams for the promises of God.
- Replace sadness and sorrow with God’s joy.
- Live each day as a gift.
Moving from Broken to Beautiful® through Forgiveness
Since we don’t have alligator skin and a heart of stone, people will hurt us especially those closest to us. We also make mistakes in life and hurt others. Yvonne uses personal anecdotes and the timeless truths of God to help women:
- Trade shame and guilt for God’s grace to forgive themselves.
- Overcome anger and bitterness and with God’s power forgive others.
- Break free from the prison of the past and gain the freedom of forgiveness.
Moving from Broken to Beautiful® through Grief
Through Yvonne’s transparent stories of personal losses and God’s Word, your audience will discover how to:
- Exchange withdrawal, loneliness, and aloneness for God’s comfort.
- Replace the turmoil of grief with God’s peace.
- Live with purpose in your new normal.
Speak with Power, Passion and Polish
If you fear speaking in public, you’re not alone! Gain confidence and tips from Yvonne’s personal examples and a professional model to:
- Eliminate a weak opening and replace it with a dynamic one.
- Replace confusing content with clear and compelling content.
- Avoid delivery mistakes and present with power and passion.
Note: Each bullet point for Speak with Power is a 30-60-minute presentation.
This presentation is a wonderful conclusion to a weekend retreat and allows time for the women to give testimonies of what God has spoken to them over the weekend. Always leading women back to God’s Word, Yvonne challenges women to:
- Depart from the mountaintop and live in the valley.
- Evaluate how they give to the Lord’s work at home and elsewhere.
- Switch their focus from earthly rewards to heavenly ones.
Christmas: Get off the Emotional Roller Coaster and Celebrate Christ’s Birthday
Expectations and excesses can cause us to ignore the meaning of Christmas. Yvonne will encourage women to:
- Overcome their unrealistic expectations of others.
- Stop striving to be Wonder Woman in Disney World.
- Embrace the Christ of Christmas.
Yvonne can present any combination of the above topics of your choosing as a weekend retreat or conference package.
Contact Yvonne via email at email@example.com or through her Contact Page