Attn: Meeting Planners and/or Women’s Ministry Directors/Coordinators
Click Here to Download Yvonne Ortega’s One Sheet
Yvonne’s Speaking Topics in English or Spanish
Moving from Broken to Beautiful
In an imperfect world with imperfect people, we suffer setbacks, sickness, and heartaches. Yvonne uses personal examples and the truth of the Bible to help women:
- Exchange their shattered dreams for the promises of God.
- Replace sadness and sorrow with God’s joy.
- Live a life of praise.
Forgiveness Is not a Four-Letter Word
Since we don’t have alligator skin and a heart of stone, people will hurt us especially those closest to us. We also make mistakes in life and hurt others. Yvonne uses personal anecdotes and the timeless truths of God to help women:
- Trade shame and guilt for God’s grace to forgive themselves.
- Overcome anger and bitterness and with God’s power forgive others.
- Gain the freedom of forgiveness and break free from the prison of pride.
Moving from Fear to Freedom in Christ
Fear can paralyze us. It can also rob us of sleep and health. Yvonne uses examples from her own life and the truth of God’s Word to encourage women to:
- Develop ways to identify their fears.
- Diminish their lack of confidence and embrace their identity in Christ.
- Reduce fear and doubt and increase God’s power and peace.
Seeking God’s Will
Sometimes we mistake a need for God’s calling. Other times we assume we know God’s Will for us but have no assurance. Yvonne shares her life experiences and God’s Word to challenge women to:
- Please God instead of people.
- Establish specific steps to seek God’s Will.
- Experience God’s best.
Retired from Work not from Ministry
Yvonne says women can do more than grow older. They can also grow better in ministry. She shares her experiences and Bible truths to dare retired women to:
- Ditch their rocking chair for a rocking ministry.
- Change the attitude of “Let the younger women do it” for the attitude of I’ll serve until I see Jesus.”
- Recognize their value as wiser women of the church.
This presentation is a wonderful conclusion to a weekend retreat and allows time for the women to give testimonies of what God has spoken to them over the weekend. Always leading women back to God’s Word, Yvonne challenges
- Depart from the mountaintop and live in the valley.
- Evaluate how they give to the Lord’s work at home and elsewhere.
- Switch their focus from earthly rewards to heavenly ones.
Christmas: Get off the Emotional Roller Coaster and Celebrate Christ’s Birthday
Expectations and excesses can cause us to ignore the meaning of Christmas. Yvonne will encourage women to:
- Overcome their unrealistic expectations of others.
- Stop striving to be Wonder Woman in Disney World.
- Embrace the Christ of Christmas.
Yvonne would be delighted to craft new messages for your group. Please allow four to six months advanced booking for her to do so.
Yvonne can present any combination of the above topics of your choosing as a weekend retreat or conference package.